Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Lots of stuff going on since my last entry!

First off, we have finished 3 out of 4 of the classes at the hospital. Crazy, considering they seemed sooo far away when we signed up for them in March! We took a breastfeeding class, infant CPR class, and a childbirth class. We took the all day childbirth class yesterday, and I actually feel a lot more prepared for the process. Hopefully some of this information will be useful when I actually go into labor. We have our final class, the newborn care class, on Thursday.

We also finished our baptism class at the church, which means we'll be able to schedule the baptism as soon as our baby is born. Another thing out of the way!

We took our maternity pictures, and the photographer posted a few preview pics this week. I love them, and can't wait to see the rest.

Finally, we finished the nursery today! We put up the cute jungle decals a couple weeks ago. Today, we put a nursery rhyme decal for over the crib and finally purchased a crib mattress. Things are really coming together for our baby. I still need to buy a few things, as well as pack my hospital bag, but I'm feeling a ton more prepared! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment