Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

Almost 2 months!


In a few short days, my baby will be 2 months old. I can't believe it. It really does go by so quickly.

Work is still going well. Leah is sleeping through the night pretty consistently these days, so I'm not completely exhausted or anything. I have been pumping enough for her, plus a few ounces to freeze everyday. I like stocking up on milk in case I go through a period when my supply drops considerably or something.

Leah finally decided she liked the bouncer, which I'm glad about. I was starting to think it was a waste. She really enjoys the lights, and seems completely fascinated by them.

Her two month appointment is next week. I'm not looking forward to it, because she will be getting vaccinated. I don't know how I will handle it if she starts to sob inconsolably.

No comments:

Post a Comment