Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Halloween and Other Musings



On Halloween, I dressed up my dear Leah as a ladybug. My dad was here to help me pass out candy, which is good, because Ray was at school. I know there's pretty much no purpose to dressing up a baby for Halloween, but I couldn't help myself. She was so darn cute!

My parents loved their time with Leah. My father hadn't seen her since July, so she was much more interactive this time. My mom shows up pretty much every month.

Leah is almost 4 months old. Where did the time go?

Still pumping like a maniac at work. I have quite the stash of frozen milk in our spare freezer. I like knowing I have backup in case my supply ever plummets.

Leah spends a lot of time in her bouncy seat these days. She fusses sometimes when we hold her, and the bouncer calms her down. Here's a picture of the cutie sleeping:


Also, can I just say how much I love sleepers with little animal feet? Check these out:

Seriously, how cute are these? This particular sleeper also has a bear on the back. So freakin' adorable! I'm pretty sure all footed pajamas should have these.

ETA: I can't believe I forgot to mention this. I think Leah had her first cold last week. It was so sad. She was so stuffed up. Poor girl. Luckily, she seems to be all better now!

No comments:

Post a Comment