Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Wow, it's been a month since my last entry...

I am 28 weeks 4 days pregnant now. I can't believe I'm in my third trimester!

Since the hospital tours, my doctor has been trying to convince me to use the other hospital. However, I have strong reservations about that hospital, so I am going to talk to her at my appointment tomorrow.

Last week, we purchased a diaper bag. My husband picked it out. He was so excited about it. In the store, he started showing me all the features and telling me why we HAD to have it. I've never seen someone so excited over a diaper bag. It made me smile.

Also, tomorrow is my 1 hour glucose test! I hope I pass. :) I'm a little nervous about how the stuff they're going to make me drink will taste, but even more nervous about failing. Tomorrow, we're also going to schedule our 3d/4d ultrasound. We're very excited about seeing our little one again.

Finally, I found a newborn photographer! She also gave us a decent price on maternity pictures, so we're going to do that. We didn't think we were going to do maternity photos, but now we're so excited for our session.

No comments:

Post a Comment