Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Leah's First Week

We got home on Friday afternoon. My parents, who had been staying with us and taking care of the dogs, picked us up. Here is a picture of Leah in her coming home outfit:

I fall more in love with her everyday. I can't believe it's been a week since she came into this world. While a week isn't very long at all, it seems like she's been here forever. I can't imagine my life without her.

She went to the pediatrician's office for the first time on Monday. Everything looked great! She's gaining weight, and there were no concerns.

I'm so close to becoming one of those moms that announces diaper habits on facebook. Seriously, I cannot believe how many dirty diapers this tiny little baby produces per day. It's ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment