Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Leah is over 2 weeks old now...

and growing fast! At her pediatrician's visit on Thursday, she weighed 8 lbs 2 oz. She weighed 7 lbs 4 oz at her last appointment 10 days before. I put her in her cute little monkey outfit today, and I have a feeling it's the last time. :( She's looking like she's outgrown it. It was big on her when we brought her home. Time's going by way too fast! It actually makes me a little sad.

Man, if I'm sad about her growing up now, I can't imagine how I'm going to feel when she graduates high school or gets married. I don't even want to think about it. :)

I've been so exhausted lately, I've been sleeping in until 2 pm (with interruptions, of course). I think it's a combination of being tired from interrupted sleep and recovering from delivery. I hope I can shake it off by the time I have to go back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment