Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

3 Weeks Old

I think time is flying by way faster now that I'm a mama. I can't believe 3 weeks have already passed since my sweet daughter came into my life. That's half of my maternity leave!

I love being a mom. I can't believe how amazing it is. I love seeing this face everyday:



She's starting to stay awake more and more. She still sleeps the vast majority of the day, though.

In vanity news, I'm in pre-pregnancy clothes now! I'm pretty excited...I hate those stupid jeans with the full belly panel. Old Navy jeans, I have missed you!

We scheduled Leah's baptism for September. So now, I'm on the lookout for a baptism gown, and can't find one I like enough to spend that kind of money. She's only going to wear it once, so I don't want it to be TOO pricey. Yes, I am definitely a cheapskate.

No comments:

Post a Comment