- The feeling of her falling asleep on top of me as I sit reclined on the couch.
- The satisfied look on her face and the post-meal stretch she does after a feeding.
- I once heard my husband singing lullabies to her over the baby monitor when he didn't think I was listening. It made my heart swell.
- The cute noises she makes when she's waking up. I also love the look on my dog Popcorn's face when she hears this. She's not quite sure what to make of it.
- Leah staring me in the eye as she nurses. This is one of the reasons I love breastfeeding.
- The cute, crooked little yawn she has when she's sleepy.
Sunday, August 14, 2011
Things I never want to forget
Leah is growing up so quickly, and it has me thinking of what moments I want to remember when she's grown. So far I have: