Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Lots of change going on...

Since Leah has been born, my husband has been staying with her during the day while he takes night classes. Unfortunately, or fortunately however you look at it, he's graduating soon. This means he is going to return to work...which means Leah will be going to a center. It makes me sad. She'll be going a couple weeks from now. *sigh* He'll be working Tuesday-Saturday, which means she'll spend four days in daycare. We've been looking at centers, and I think we've finally settled on one.

On to funner things...Leah's newest trick is getting from her tummy to the sitting position. She first did it on Friday. The sad thing is I was home, and I missed it! She was on her tummy, and I looked away for a few moments. I look back, and there she is, sitting. UGH! I can't believe I missed the first time even though I was right there. However, she did it again today. Yay!

She's also working on crawling. She's moved forward a bit, but hasn't quite got the hang of crawling. She mainly just rolls to get where she wants to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment