Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Sometimes it still hits me...

When we first moved into this house, I dreamed of the day that we would put a baby in the room next to our bedroom. Sometimes I still can't believe that the day I dreamed of is here. There is a sweet little girl who sleeps in that room.

We'd pass by the hospital, and I'd dream of the day we'd get to go there and leave with a baby. We have done that.

Tonight, I brought my baby to the Open House at work. That's when everyone gets to bring their families to the facility. A couple years ago, before I was pregnant, I told my husband that maybe someday we'd get to bring a child to it.

Sometimes it still hits me that I'm a mom and that my biggest wish has come true. I wonder if it'll ever stop amazing me.

1 comment:

  1. This made me tear up, Tricia! I'm so glad you are getting to do all of those things with your beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete