Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Leah is 9 months!

Or she was a couple of weeks ago.  We had her 9 month appointment today at least.  She's at 50th percentile for both length and weight, and 35th for head circumference, which is about where she's been.  She did not like going to the appointment at all.  There was a lot of crying and flailing and screaming.  As soon as we left the exam room, she stopped.  Silly girl.

She started daycare last week.  A few days in, she already came back with a cold!  Blah.  I knew daycare would result in colds, but no one told me it would happen that fast!  She seems to be adjusting okay, though.  The first few days, she was super sad.  When I picked her up in the afternoon, she burst into tears for a couple days.  Her thought process isn't "I'm so happy to see you!"  It's "Why are you over there?  COME SAVE ME!"

Today I picked her up, and she was sobbing hysterically.  Not sure why.  I think it might have been because I was a little later than usual, and she got moved to the other infant room, which she hasn't spent much time in.

She's learned "Mama!" I love it.  Totally melts my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment