Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Random thoughts.

I can't believe I've neglected to write since before Leah was one.  I feel like a lot has happened since then.  I'm going to write some stuff down, mainly so I can read it and remember some day.

She had a small birthday party, with our neighbors, some friends, and my parents.

She dressed up as a bee for Halloween last month.  She sat in front of our storm door playing with candy.  She was absolutely adorable.  She still carries stuff around in her pink pumpkin pail that we bought her.

She's 16 months now, running around, and talking more and more.  She took her first steps a few days after she was one, started walking more than a few steps around 13 months, and was walking everywhere rather than crawling at around 14 months, which is when she moved up to the toddler room at daycare.

I gave her milk last night, and was very surprised to get a "thank you" in response.  It's so cute in her little voice.

Her favorite phrase is "uh....oh" (sometimes while throwing things on the floor which really isn't a time to say uh oh, but oh well).  She also recently learned to say "wow" and attempts to say "diaper" and "ball."

She's getting more and more fun by the day. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment